Statement of Faith
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death on the Cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His mediatorial work, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- In the universal sinfulness and guilt of all mankind since the Fall, rendering humans subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ who comprise the Church, which is His body.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.