We believe in:
- One God, Creator and Sustainer of all things, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The deity and humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ, his virgin birth and sinless life, his miracles, his atoning death on the cross for us, his bodily resurrection, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, his work as mediator, and his return in power and glory.
- The ministry of the Holy Spirit to transform lives and empower for life and service.
- The Holy Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The sinfulness and guilt of all humanity since the fall, so that every person comes under God’s judgement.
- Redemption through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit as essential for salvation.
- The justification of the sinner solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- Resurrection of the dead: those who are in Christ resurrected to a life forever with God and those who are outside of Christ resurrected to final judgement.
- The unity in Christ of all believers who make up the Church, his body, which is his witness throughout the world.